Today I am here to share how to place an order from a Stampin’ Up! wishlist!
If you haven’t already, make sure to check out my tutorial on How to Make & Share A Stampin’ Up! Wishlist!
If you are reading this post you likely are sharing a Stampin’ Up! wishlist with someone or you are shopping for someone who has shared their list with you. Either way you are in the right place!
Ordering From a Wishlist
To purchase the items from the wishlist you can either contact me directly by phone and place your order OR you can go online and place the order directly through the Stampin’ Up! website.
Ordering By Phone
Please contact me, Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Jennifer Roque, to place the order by phone. You can reach me at (240) 578-5644.
To place an online order follow the steps below:
- Click on the wishlist link provided by your friend or family member.
- Place the desired items in your shopping cart.
- When you are ready to checkout click on the shopping cart icon on the top right of your screen.
- You will be prompted to select a demonstrator, please select Jennifer Roque.
To select your demonstrator, at the checkout screen:
- Click on the plus sign to the right of “Demonstrator/Host Code (Optional)”.
- Under “Search By Name” type in “Jennifer Roque”.
- Click “Search”.
- Click on the circle to the left of my name and picture to select me as the demonstrator.
- Now click on the pink “checkout” button to finish the checkout process.
- Once you finish checkout you will receive a confirmation email from Stampin’ Up! with your order number.
- When the order ships Stampin’ Up! will send you an email with the tracking number for your shipment.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to call me anytime at (240) 578-5644. I would be happy to help you place an order either by phone or online. I truly appreciate your business!