Did you know that you can make a Stampin’ Up! Wishlist online and share it with your friends and family?!
Follow the tutorial below and get your wishlist ready so next time someone asks what you want for Christmas all you have to do is share your wishlist with them.
You can also ask them to get you a Gift Card so you can purchase your Stampin’ Up! favorites!
Sign In Or Create An Account
Go to https://www.stampinup.com/ then click on “Sign In” at the top right hand of your screen and the box in the picture above will pop up.
- Enter your email and password
- Click on “Sign In”
- If you don’t already have an account, click on “Create Account” and follow the steps.
Create Your List
- Click on the heart icon to access your lists
- Click on “+ Create New List”
- Name your list – I named mine “Christmas 2022” for this tutorial.
- Click on “Create New List” button
Add Items to Your List
- When you are ready to add an item to your list, click on the heart icon directly below the “Add to Cart” button.
- Select the list you would like to add the item to and it will be added
Need ideas for items to add to your list? Check out my “25 Stampin’ Up! Favorites Under $25” list.
Share Your Wishlist
- Click on the black heart icon at the top right hand corner of your screen
- Click on the list you wish to share
- Click on “Share List”
- Click on the black “Copy Link” button to copy your wishlist link and paste it in a separate email to your desired recipient OR
- Click on the icons below “Or Share By” to share your list a different way. From left to right the icons are:
Wishlist Recipient Ordering Instructions
Tomorrow I will be posting detailed ordering instructions for you to share with your wishlist recipients. Be sure to check back tomorrow for all the details!