My son Ethan turned 12 last week and this is the birthday card I made for him. He goes back to school this week and has been having a blast relaxing and playing video games most of the summer so I knew the Level Complete Stamp Set would made a great card for his special day.
It was a lot of fun handing him this card and seeing him try to figure out how to open it, haha. It took him a minute but he did get it open.
This card could easily be turned into a gift card holder, I show you how in the video below. But the card as it stands is pretty amazing already. It doesn’t need much more to it.
- Bonus Days Coupons – 4:53
- Kits Sale – 5:31
- Festive Tags Kit – 5:57
- Free Gift with Purchase – 6:47
- Darling Details Tutorial – 7:20
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares – 11:17
- Card Assembly – 12:15
- Show & Tell – 43:55
- Basic Black: 5-1/4″ x 9-3/4″, score at 4-1/4″, turn and score at 1/2″ on each side
- Stargazing DSP -planet pattern:
- (top) 4″ x 4″
- (bottom) 1-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic Black: 3-3/4″ x 7-1/2″, score at 3″
- Stargazing DSP – blue starry sky pattern:
- (top) 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- (bottom) – 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 3″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic Black: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″, score at 3/8″ on opposite ends
Project Supply List
Kits are on sale up to 30% off now though August 31, 2023 and anyone who places an order with me through August 15th will get a surprise gift in the mail. Click on the images above for all the details.
What did you think of this card? Pretty fun right?! If you enjoyed it please let me know in the comments below!