Hi there! Today I am here to share how I store my paper using Stamp-n-Storage 12″ x 12″ Paper Holders. They fit perfectly in my Ikea Kallax shelf. I wanted the Paper Holders to be as uniform as possible so I decided to store both 8-1/2″ x 11″ and 12″ x 12″ paper packs in these Paper Holders.
I used the Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holder Label System with the Stamp-n-Storage 12″ x 12″ Paper Holders. I printed the cardstock names on the labels to ensure that they were all uniform. I was so nervous printing these out for the first time, but it worked!
The labels provided with the Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holder Label System are the same size at the Avery 8543 File Folder Labels. You can see the Avery labels on Amazon here.
Need the Paper Holder and Paper Holder Label System?
Click on the image below to purchase the Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holder and Label System through my affiliate link!
Please Note: I make a small commission when you use my Stamp-n-Storage affiliate link. Because I use these products in my personal craft room and love how they keep me organized, I recommend them with confidence.
How to Print Your Labels
You will first need to create your labels in a Word Document.
1. Open up a new Word Document.
2. Go to “Mailings” then click on “Labels”
3. In the “Envelopes and Labels” box that pops up click on “Options”.
4. Click on the pull down tab next to “Label Vendor” and select “Avery US Letter” then “5066 File Folder Labels” for the Product Number in the bottom left hand section. Then click “ok”.
5. In the “Envelopes and Labels” box click on “New Document” and you will have a document that you can type your label names into and then print them out.
I like to have my paper and ink in rainbow order. You can download my current rainbow order list here.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my January Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.