The Perennial Lavender Suite is one of my favorite collections in the January – April 2024 Mini Catalog. It is so beautiful and perfect for spring or any occasion!
Today’s card was created to show how beautiful the lavendar blooms come together with some simple stamping. I love the simple elegance of this card!
- Fresh Freesia: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Pretty Peacock: 2-1/2″ x 4″
- Basic White:
- Stamped Layer: 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Sentiment Strip: 1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Perennial Lavender DSP: 2″ x 5-1/2″
- Fold your Fresh Freesia Card Base in half and burnish with your Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Perennial Lavender DSP strip to the card base edge as shown, set aside.
- Stamp the larger blossom from the Painted Lavender Stamp Set in Fresh Freesia Ink. Start by centering one in the middle and stamping it so that the bloom is close to the top edge.
- Next stamp two more blossoms in Fresh Freesia centering them between the center blossom and the edge of the Basic White layer.
- Ink up the blossom center in Gorgeous Grape Ink and stamp over the Fresh Freesia blossom. Try to line it up with the Fresh Freesia blossom by lining up the stem in the blossom. Repeat with the other two blossoms.
- Adhere the Basic White Layer to the Pretty Peacock layer.
- Stamp the “A Little Hello From Me To You” sentiment from the Pansy Patch Stamp Set in Gorgeous Grape Ink on to the Basic White Sentiment Strip.
- Adhere the Sentiment strip to the stamped lavender blossoms as shown.
- Pop up the stamped image using Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown.
- If desired, embellish with a small and large Brushed Brass Butterfly and tie some Linen Twine in a bow around the Perennial Lavender DSP layer and your card is done.
Project Supply List
What do you think of this project? Will you give it a try? Let me know in the comments below!
Get A Free Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio When You Join During Sale-A-Bration!
Now is the best time to join my team and become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. When you join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration you can get a free Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio, that’s a $60 value for free! Plus you will get $125 in product for only $99 PLUS free shipping!
There are so many awesome reasons to be a demonstrator, one of the best being that you get a big discount on all your favorite Stampin’ Up! products.
Stamp-N-Storage 15% Off Everything in January
Stamp-N-Storage is having a month long sale where you can enjoy 15% off everything on their website (excluding the Craft-N-Go Mini).
January is a great time to organize and renew and refresh your craft space. If you need anything to help you get organized please click here to shop with me. Thank you!