I hosted my 4th Annual Christmas Party recently and we had the best time. We had lots of yummy food, played games and everyone received their new January – April 2024 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
Today I am sharing some pictures from the event as well as the games we played, I hope you enjoy them!
Find The Santa
A few days ago I shared this fun game I came up with using some of our retiring products from the September – December 2023 Mini Catalog.
Basically you make quick and easy treat favors, insert some candy into each one and the guests that have the Santa sticker on their candy wins a prize.
My Favorite Crafty Things Game
This was the favorite game of the party!
I saw this idea on Pinterest where someone had done this for their Christmas gathering and I thought it would be fun to put a crafty spin on it.
Here’s how to play:
- Have everyone pick 1 item that is their favorite crafty item and bring 3 of that same item, unwrapped, with them to the party.
- As guests arrive have them place the unwrapped items on a table and then write their name on a piece of paper and put it in a gift bag.
- Have people share what they brought before you start the game to help people make their decision.
- Draw one name at a time out of the gift bag and let the guest go up and select their item before drawing another name.
- The first person will look at the selection of gifts and pick a new crafty item that they didn’t bring to take home with them.
- Keep drawing names and have each person go up and pick an item until everyone has picked one item.
- Once you get to the last person put the paper slips with the names back in the bag and shake them up really good and start drawing again.
- Do this one more time until everyone has picked 3 different items.
- Now everyone has 3 new crafty items to take home and play with!
You can choose to put a price limit on the items if you wish. I did not, I told everyone to just use their best judgement.
I let everyone pick any crafty item of their choosing, it didn’t have to be a Stampin’ Up! product specifically, but something you would use while crafting.
This is one that is very easy and always a lot of fun. I found a free Christmas story printable from It’s Always Autumn.
Here’s how to play:
- Have a bunch of wrapped presents on a table.
- Let everyone pick a present and then have them sit or stand in a circle.
- Read the story and whenever you say “Left” everyone passes their present to the person on their left. Whenever you say “Right” they pass it to the person on their right side.
- At the end of the story everyone gets to open the present that they have in their hands.
You can have everyone bring a wrapped present or you can supply the presents.
I bought everyone a 2022-2024 In Color Tumbler. They each got a different color and I let them trade with someone else if they didn’t like the color they ended up with.
These tumblers are gorgeous! They are so sparkly and beautiful. It’s hard to see how pretty they are online but when you get them in your hands you see just how pretty they are.
Tip: If you accidentally drop the tumbler and break your lid, don’t worry! You can find a replacement lid on Amazon. This was a tip that a fellow demonstrator shared. I have not personally tried these lids but she said that they fit these tumblers. The best part is that they come in a 2-pack and are less than $10!
Catalog Scavenger Hunt
My favorite way to end the party is to pass out the new January – April 2024 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure and have a Scavenger Hunt!
I make my own each year. It consists of 10 questions with a total of 15 points so that there is little chance of a tie and the person who gets the most correct answers wins a prize.
Scavenger hunts are so much fun and they help customers see things that they may have missed when they looked through the Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure on their own.
I am sharing my Scavenger Hunt as well as my answer key with you below. Feel free to use it for your customers.
I hope you enjoyed these ideas and that they help you with your Holiday Party planning. If you have any questions about any of the games please leave a comment below.
My January – April 2024 Mini Catalog Product Shares are now available! Click here to read all the details then contact me today to sign up!