Today’s project is a pretty neat fun fold called a Tunnel Card. I got the inspiration for this card from fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Julie DiMatteo.
I changed Julie’s card a bit to make it my own by removing one of the layers inside and changing the design to use the Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies. What do you think?
To Close the Card:
- Apply Tear & Tape to the panels as shown above.
- Flip the Pool Party layer over so that the wave is face side up as shown.
- Line the Coastal Cabana Layer up along the score line closest to the left hand side of the wave panel then remove the Tear & Tape on the left hand side of the Coastal Cabana layer and fold to adhere to the Pool Party layer.
- Remove the Tear & Tape on the right hand side of the Coastal Cabana layer and fold as shown to adhere to the Pool Party Layer.
- Fold the small section on the left hand side of the Pool Party Layer over so that Tear & Tape is face up, remove the Tear & Tape backing then fold the wave panel over on to the Tear & Tape to close the card.
- Pool Party: 4-1/4″ x 11″
- score at 4-1/4″, 5-1/4″, 9-1/2″ and 10-1/2″
- Coastal Cabana: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- score along the long side at 4-3/4″ on each side
- Basic White: (2) 4″ x 4″
Project Supply List
Stamp-N-Storage is having a Mother’s Day sale now through May 15, 2023. This is a great time to treat yourself to savings!
You don’t need to apply any coupon codes, the savings will automatically be applied during checkout.
Please Note: When you click on my Affiliate Link below I make a small commission on your purchase. I appreciate your business, thank you!
Shop With Me!
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you did please let me know what you think in the comments below, I absolutely love hearing from you!
If you need any supplies for this project, or any other project, please purchase them through me, Jennifer Roque. If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator I would love to earn your business. Thank you!
1 thought on “Waves of Inspiration Tunnel Card”
What a stunning card, Jen! I am inspired to attempt this fold with an 0ld favorite stamp set right now!