Yesterday I was a vendor for my first craft fair of the season. The craft fair was at Countryside Presbyterian Church in Ocala, Florida. This show is particularly special to me because it is the first one that I attended after moving to Florida.
This was the third time I have showed at this craft show and I have struggled with trying to figure out exactly what sells at this particular show for a few reasons:
- There are multiple papercrafters/Stampin’ Up! ladies that sell their beautiful cards so there is a lot of competition there.
- Since it is at the end of September it’s a little early to sell Christmas themed goodies so I have had to figure out exactly what people are looking for during this time.
I decided to focus more on 3D items and keep things either fall themed or generic. This seemed to work well this year.
Top 3 Sellers:
- Cracker Treat Boxes filled with 2 Kit Kats – 14 sold
- Cards – 11 sold
- Post It Note Holders – 11 sold
My Cracker Treat Boxes sold out in the first hour of the show!
- 2023 Desktop Calendar – $3 each or 2/$5
- Autumn Kraft Gift Box – $5
- Cards – $4 each or 3/$10
- Chocolate Bar Slider – $2
- Cracker Treat Boxes – $1.50
- Doggie Treat Bag – $2
- Gift Card Holder – $1.50
- Post It Note Holder – $3 each or 2/$5
- Turkey Popcorn – $1.50
My friend and downline Carol Dempsey and I shared an 8 foot table. Below are pictures of our display.
Like my card display? I purchased it at Displays2Go online. You can find it here. The one I have is 29″ wide with a 2.5″ pocket depth, item number WRC6T2925.
Thank you to everyone that came out and supported us! I did have a few people stop by and say hi, thank you so much! I absolutely love meeting you in person.
Carol and I have 2 more craft shows this year, both in November. Visit my Events Calendar to see the craft show details and please stop by and say hi if you can make it!
I will be sharing the Cracker Treat Boxes that sold out during the show tomorrow during my 12 Weeks of Fall & Halloween on my weekly Facebook Live. I will also show the items that I had for sale so you can get a better look at them. Join me on my Facebook page at 7PM ET to see the live video. I hope you can join me!
Does this inspire you for your fall craft shows? Which project(s) are you planning to make for your show? If you prefer to shop at craft shows what items do you like to purchase at craft shows? Let me know in the comments below. I love hearing from you!