For the third month of my In Color Club, I created these fun shaker cards and I even made my own confetti!
Want to know how to make your own confetti?! Use the Dots & Spots Die to die cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of cardstock and use the circles as the confetti.
I recommend using about 4-5 cardstock pieces to get enough confetti to fill up your shaker section.
I don’t usually make a video to go with my In Color Club cards but this month I created an easy to follow video to share all the steps for this card. I hope you enjoy it!
Watch the video below to see how to make these awesome cards!
- Window Sheet: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- In Color Cardstock for Confetti (1 of each color): 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- July Host Code: D3TGXYGD
- Click on any of the supplies in the showcases below to purchase them in my online store.
- Track your Points to earn a free $50 Shopping Spree!
Did you miss my In Color Club this year? No worries! Make sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you can be the first to know when it opens up again next year!
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you did, please let me know in the comments below!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.