This week for my Facebook Live I made a quick & easy card using the Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper, it is so stunning!
Sale-A-Bration is officially here, yay! This is one of my favorite times of the year, be sure to get those orders in and earn those freebies!
If you don’t have a demonstrator, I would love to earn your business and I hope you will shop with me, Jennifer Roque. Thank you!
If you’re new here, I go live on my Facebook page every Monday at 7PM ET. I would love it if you would join me!
No Facebook? No problem! I always upload the replay here and on my YouTube Channel on Tuesdays at noon ET.
Watch the video below to see how to make these beautiful cards!
- Gray Granite Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Shaded Spruce: 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White: 3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Perfectly Penciled DSP: 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
Optional (for the inside of the card):
- Blackberry Bliss: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
What did you think of this card? Let me know in the comments below!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.