This week for my Facebook Live I made a quick & easy card using the Today Is The Day Memories & More Card Pack.
I love the variety of sentiments and patterns in this pack. You can make cards for literally any occasion. So amazing!
- Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 9-3/4″
- score at 1-3/8″, 2-3/4″, 4-1/8″, 5-1/2″
- Inside Panel: 4-1/4″ x 6-1/2″
- score at 3-1/4″ on the long side
- (4) 1-1/8″ x 5-1/4″ – cut from two coordinating 4″ x 6″ Memories & More Cards
- (2) 1″ x 4″ – cut from one coordinating 4″ x 6″ Memories & More Card
- Basic White Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.