This week for my Facebook Live I shared how to make this colorful summertime card using the Sunny Splash Stamp Set on p. 41 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
I just love how bright and cheery this card is. It’s a perfect card to hand to a friend or loved one to let them know you appreciate them.
Watch the video to see how to make the waves and assemble the card. It’s not too complicated but the video definitely helps everything make sense.
If you’re new here, I go live on my Facebook page every Monday at 7PM ET. I would love it if you would join me!
No Facebook? No problem! I always upload the replay here and on my YouTube Channel on Tuesdays at noon ET.
Watch the video below to see how to make it!
- Tahitian Tide Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Orchid Oasis Glimmer Paper Strips (3): 1-1/4″x 4-1/4″
As I mentioned in the project video, I have a very exciting announcement coming this week. Be sure to check back here on Wednesday morning to read all the details.
Do you have a guess as to what the announcement might be? Let me know in the comments below what you think it is!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.