Today I have a fun gift that would be great for any occasion. These would be great items to sell at craft shows any time of the year too!
This treat box holds a fun size bag of candy and has a gift card holder attached to the front.
I used the retiring Sweet Little Boxes and the retiring Abstract Beauty Specialty Paper. They are both 50% off on the Last Chance Products List. Get them before they are gone!
Watch the video below to see how to make this cute gift box!
- Basic White – 2″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic Black – 2-1/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Abstract Beauty DSP – 3-1/2″ x 6″
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you did, please let me know in the comments below!
Don’t forget to get your Last Chance Products before they run out!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.