Today I have a review of the NEW Magnetic Cutting Plate for the standard size Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
The new plate is a tad smaller but it actually weighs about 1 pound more! The new plate weighs 1 lb 10.5 oz. The old plate weighs 10.3 oz.
Stampin’ Up! added a metal backing to the cutting plate and it really makes all the difference, I love the new plate!
It has a self healing cut surface and a foam layer in the center.
The sandwich for the Magnetic Plate is:
- Plate #1 + Plate #5 + paper + die + Plate #3
If you received an insert with your Magnetic Cutting Plate that states there should be a Plate #2 this in incorrect! Stampin’ Up! is working on updating the insert that goes with the Magnetic Cutting Plate to reflect the correct sandwich.
Watch my complete review of the Magnetic Cutting Plate below!
What do you think? Are you ready to give it a try? Trust me, you are going to love it, I definitely do!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.