This week for my Facebook Live I shared how to make this colorful Thank You card using the Season of Chic Bundle on p. 99 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
I created this card for my monthly Stamp Camp class to show my students a fun technique using the Stamparatus called the “Hinge Step Stamping Technique”. This technique is how I created the beautiful brushstroke background.
Be sure to watch the video below…I show you the entire Texture Chic Suite at the 12:40 mark in the video.
If you’re new here, I go live on my Facebook page every Monday at 7PM ET. I would love it if you would join me!
No Facebook? No problem! I always upload the replay here and on my YouTube Channel on Tuesdays at noon ET.
Watch the video below to see how to make it!
- Basic Black Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic Black Embossed Layer: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White Stamped Layer: 3″x 5-1/2″
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you did, please let me know in the comments below!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.