This month for my in-person Stamp Camp classes I taught this cool background technique. You make it with decorative masks, some large image stamps and some Stampin’ Spritzers.
This is a CASE of a card and technique that I saw fellow demonstrator Melody Hyde create. What a cool card technqiue!
If you like these cards let me know in the comments below!
Watch the video below to see how to make this cool background!
- Thick Basic White Card Base:
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Shimmery White Cardstock:
- 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″
- May Host Code: ZETDFHKS
- Click on any of the supplies in the showcases below to purchase them in my online store.
- Track your Campfire Badges to earn a free $50 Shopping Spree!
Don’t forget to let me know what you think about this technique in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.