This month for my in-person Stamp Camp classes I taught this fun Peekaboo Slider card. They seem a bit tricky but trust me, they are easy peasy to make. Just a few steps to follow and you will be whipping up batches of these in no time flat!
If you like these cards let me know in the comments below!
Watch the video below to see how to make these fun cards!
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 3/4″ x 4″
- Highland Heather:
- 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ – score at 4-1/4″
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White:
- 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ – score 1/2″ on the long side
- 4-1/4″ x 5-3/4″ – score 1/2″ on the short side
- Layering Circles Dies:
- Solid Circle – measuring 2″ from edge to edge
- Scalloped Circle – measuring 2-3/8″ from edge to edge
- April Host Code: SXUSBZN7
- Click on any of the supplies in the showcases below to purchase them in my online store.
- Track your Campfire Badges to earn a free $50 Shopping Spree!
Card #1 – Sweet Talk DSP & A Grand Kid Stamp Set
Don’t forget to let me know what you think about these cards in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.