Welcome to Week 6 of my 8 Week Organization Series. Today I am sharing how I store and organize my Paper Punches.
As you can tell by the picture I’m running out of room and will probably need to get another one very soon. I love punches!
I label all of my punches with my Brother PT-D400 Label Maker. It really helps me stay organized and helps you all see the name of the punches I am using when I am making a project in a video.
Watch the video below to see a brief explanation of how I store my paper punches.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.