Welcome to Week 5 of my 8 Week Organization Series. Today I am sharing how I store and organize my Stampin’ Blocks.
I recently stumbled upon these amazing bins at my local Bed Bath and Beyond and I just fell in love with them. They have adjustable dividers so you can make the openings as big or small as you need. I love that feature!
I originally bought a 4 piece set that I broke up and distributed through my craft room. The two sizes that are used for my Stampin’ Block storage are listed below.
- OXO Good Grips Large Adjustable Drawer Bin in White
- OXO Good Grips Narrow Adjustable Drawer Bin in White
- OXO Good Grips 4-Piece Adjustable Drawer Bin Set in White
I have seen the 4 piece OXO Adjustable Bin sets recently on clearance at my local Homegoods and TJ Maxx so you may want to check those out to see if you can get them on sale there.
I store these bins in the top drawer of my Ikea Alex Drawer unit.
Watch the video below for a brief explanation of how I store my Stampin’ Blocks.
What do you think of my organization? Do you like it? I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think and what you do to organize your Stampin’ Blocks!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.