Today I have a great masculine card to share with you. Masculine cards are pretty difficult for me to come up with so I decided to challenge myself. I created this card for my in-person Stamp Camp classes and it was a huge hit.
This fun fold is called a Diorama Card. For this card I used the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set and the New Horizons 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog.
Click here to watch how easy this card is to put together!
- Smoky Slate or Evening Evergreen Card Base:
- 5-1/2″ x 6-1/4″ – need 2 pieces
- on the 6-1/4″ side – score at 1/2″ and 1″ on each side
- New Horizons DSP:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Window Sheet:
- 1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- March Host Code: WCYHGGH6
- Free Gift – March Mystery Gift
- Click on any of the supplies in the showcases below to purchase them in my online store.
- Track your Campfire Badges to earn a free $50 Shopping Spree!
What do you think? I would love to hear from you, let me know in the comments below if you like this card. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.