Welcome to Week 4 of my 8 Week Organization Series. Today I am sharing how I store and organize my Stampin’ Blends.
I love the Stampin’ Blends Storage by Stampin’ Up! They are amazing and very well made. Each unit comes with 5 shelves which would hold a total of 30 Stampin’ Blends markers or 15 combo packs.
The beautiful labels that I use to keep me organized are from Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie. They even include labels for the new Natural Tones Stampin’ Blends! You can see them here.
Do you need some Stampin’ Blends Storage? Click on the image below to purchase them in my online store. Thank you for your business!
Watch the video below for a brief explanation of how I store my Stampin’ Blends.
What do you think of my organization? Do you like it? I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think and what you do to organize your Stampin’ Blends!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my February Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.