Welcome to Week 3 of my 8 Week Organization Series. Today I am sharing how I store and organize my 6″ x 6″ paper.
I keep the paper in the original wrap that it comes in from Stampin’ Up!. I simply cut a slit in one side of the pack and extract that paper I need from that side.
I store my 6″ x 6″ paper in a kitchen organizer bin that I bought at Target. The one I have measures 7″ wide x 10.5″ deep x 4″ high. You can see the one I use here.
If I have a bunch of scraps from a paper pack that won’t fit in the original pack I store it in a 6″ x 6″ plastic bag that I bought at Clear Bags. You can see them here.
Watch the video below for a brief explanation of how I store my 6″ x 6″ paper.
What do you think of my organization? Do you like it? I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think and what you do to organize your 6″ x 6″ paper!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my February Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.