Welcome to Week 1 of my 8 Week Organization Series. Today I am sharing how I store and organize my dies.
I store my dies on 6×7 Magnet Cards from Stamp-n-Storage. They are great quality and fit most die sets on one magnet card.
Fun Fact: In 2021 the Magnet Cards were updated with a coated backing that allows you to stick your clear stamps. That means you can store your stamps and dies on one Magnet Card!
I use my Brother PT-D400 Label Maker to label the magnet card with the name of the dies and in parenthesis I put how many dies are in the set.
Next I put the Magnet Cards in 6×7 Storage Pockets from Stamp-n-Storage. They fit perfectly and I can label the tabs for those with my label maker too.
I put all of the organized dies in a clear plastic kitchen bin that measures 14.5″ x 8″ x 6″. I use this one from mDesign.
I store extra Magnet Cards and Storage Pockets in the back of the kitchen bin.
Watch the video below to see a brief explanation of how I store my dies.
If you would like to purchase any of these great storage items from Stamp-n-Storage please click on the image below to shop my affiliate link.
Please Note: I make a small commission when you shop with me. I appreciate your business, thank you!
What do you think of my organization? Do you like it? I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think and what you do to organize your dies!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my February Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.