This week for my Facebook Live presentation I shared how to make these adorable tiny treats. They could be used as table favors, attached to a gift as a tag, or just be given to someone just as they are to let them know you are thinking about them!
These were inspired by a project I saw by fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Kim Wilson. Thank you so much for the great idea Kim! You can see Kim’s project here.
Click on the video below to see how to create this cute treats!
- February Host Code: HAGXBUZQ
- Free Gift – Your Choice (Tear & Tape, Adhesive-Backed Hexagons, Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Windowpane Check Ribbon)
- Click on any of the supplies in the showcases below to purchase them in my online store.
- Track your Campfire Badges to earn a free $50 Shopping Spree!
What do you think of these fun little treats? Let me know in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my February Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.