Do you struggle adding the sticky image backing to your red rubber Cling Stamps? I have been asked by many customers how to easily put the backings on stamps.
Today I have a video to share with you that shows how to easily apply the backings to your red rubber cling stamps. In the video I show you the method that I use and some tips and tricks to make it easy to apply the backings.
Watch the Tutorial Below
I hope you enjoy this tutorial. If you like it let me know in the comments below and on my YouTube Channel. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you are there, thank you!
Also, don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter while you are here. I send out a newsletter every Friday and at least once a month I share an exclusive project just for my newsletter subscribers.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my January Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.