Today I have loads of creative cards to share with you! This month I put on a card swap for my monthly team meeting and challenged the girls to create a Valentine’s or Love themed card. The card above is my card swap entry. Scroll to the bottom of this post for the video tutorial.
Join my team today and play along with us in the next monthly team card swap! We would love it if you joined the team. I am always looking for fun & creative people to come join us.
Right now when you purchase the No Obligation Starter Kit you can choose TWO stamp sets for free! It truly is a great deal.
The cards below are what each of the girls brought to the team meeting for their card swaps. I have included the Stampin’ Up! products used in each card directly below each photo.
- Lots of Heart Bundle (retired)
- Dog Builder Punch (retired)
- Floral Phrases Clear-Mount Stamp Set (retired)
- Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits Dies (retired)
- Tufted 3D Embossing Folder (retired)
- 1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- January Host Code: NVT33PA7
- Free Gift – Your Choice (Simply Shammy, Pastel Pearls or Gorgeous Grape Ribbon)
- Click on any of the supplies in the showcases below to purchase them in my online store.
- Track your Campfire Badges to earn a free $50 Shopping Spree!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my January Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.