Hi there! Today I have an exciting announcement. Starting this Friday I will be sharing an 8 week series full of crafting storage and organization tips. Be sure to check back every Friday in February and March to see the weekly tips I have for you.
Below is a schedule so you can get an idea of what to look forward to:
- Week 1 (2/4) – Die Storage & Organization
- Week 2 (2/11) – Embossing Folder Storage & Organization
- Week 3 (2/18) – 6” x 6” Paper Storage
- Week 4 (2/25) – Stampin’ Blends Storage & Organization
- Week 5 (3/4) – Stampin’ Block Storage & Organization
- Week 6 (3/11) – Paper Punch Storage & Organization
- Week 7 (3/18) – Ink
Pad Storage & Organization
- Week 8 (3/25) – Craft
Be sure to tune in on the final week for the Craft Room Tour AND a special surprise giveaway!
I hope you are looking forward to these tips and tricks to help you with your crafting organization.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my January Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.