Merry Christmas! About 2 weeks ago I held my 2nd Annual Christmas Party at my house and we had so much fun!
I didn’t take a lot of pictures but I did want to share the few pictures that I took of the lovely ladies that were able to come out and join me!
- Christmas Kisses
- This is a free printable! I loved this game so much, we had a lot of fun.
- I had a prize for the winner and then let everyone pick a fabric bag full of surprise goodies to start the next game.
- Santa Toss Gift Exchange
- Everyone chose a fabric bag that my mom had made that I filled with a combination of goodies.
- Each person received a combination of:
- Stampin’ Dimensionals or Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Pack of embellishments or a roll of ribbon
- Hershey Kisses
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my December Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.