Christmas is in 2 days and I decided today is as good a time as any to share my customer Christmas cards that I sent out this year. I obviously had an animal theme going on this year, haha.
Today I will be sharing all the details on how to make the penguin card only. The other two cards are from my Christmas Card Buffet event that I held in August. These are exclusive to customers who have purchased the tutorials so I will not be sharing those details for free.
You can purchase the PDF tutorials in my online store here if you would like to make those two cards.
I must give credit to Cindy Baughman at Stamped with Aloha. I saw the penguin sunglasses idea on her blog and just loved it. You can see her post here.
To make the penguin sunglasses:
- Add a piece of packing tape to one side of a strip of Basic Black Cardstock.
- Slide the strip of cardstock into the Penguin Builder punch as shown in the picture above and punch. That’s it, so cool!
- Blushing Bride Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Whimsy & Wonder DSP: 4″ x 5-1/4″
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my December Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.