Hi there! Today I have an awesome mash up to share with you. I recently saw a video by fellow demonstrator Patty Bennett where she shared a new way to make a shaker card. I paired her video with a card design that I saw from the Kitchen Table Stamper and this is what I came up with for my Stamp Camp classes this month.
I made this during my weekly Facebook Live. I go Live every Monday at 7PM ET. Head over to my Facebook page and Like & Follow me today. I hope you’ll join me!
Watch the video below to see how to create this fun shaker card!
- Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Harvest Meadow DSP: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Scotch Transparent Tape: You need this glossy tape so that it doesn’t show when you seal the bag shut. You can find it here.
- Click on any of the supplies in the showcases below to purchase them in my online store.
- Enter my November Host Code with your $50+ purchase and you will earn my November free gift – the Bumblebee Trinkets!
- Track your Campfire Badges to earn a free $50 Shopping Spree!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my November Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.