Today I have these quick and easy 2022 Desktop Calendars to share with you. I created these for my November 2021 in-person Stamp Camp classes and they really enjoyed them.
I made this during my weekly Facebook Live. I go Live every Monday at 7PM ET. Head over to my Facebook page and Like & Follow me today. I hope you’ll join me!
Watch the video below to see how to create this desktop calendar!
- Balmy Blue:
- 4-1/4″ x 11″
- W Fold Piece (to hold calendar together): 3″ x 4-1/8″, with the 3″ side facing the top of your scoring tool, score at 1/2″, 1-1/2″, 2-1/2″
- Basic White: 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- You’re A Peach DSP: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Taylored Expressions Tear Off Calendars, you can find them here.
- Click on any of the supplies in the showcases below to purchase them in my online store.
- Enter my November Host Code with your $50+ purchase and you will earn my November free gift – the Bumblebee Trinkets!
- Track your Campfire Badges to earn a free $50 Shopping Spree!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my November Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.