Today I have a fun fall themed Hot Cocoa Pouch using the Joyful Life Stamp Set from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog.
I am in full Craft Fair mode and I created this pouch based off of a similar one I saw Erica Cerwin from The Pink Buckaroo create last year. Look at those rosy cheeks on the piggy, aren’t they just too cute?!
When you open up the pouch you will see a section to write a message and the Hot Cocoa pouch. Caramel, toffee and sea salt…yum!
I made this during my weekly Facebook Live. I go Live every Monday at 7PM ET. Head over to my Facebook page and Like & Follow me today. I hope you’ll join me!
Watch the video below to see how to create this fun project for your next craft fair or just to give as a treat to someone special!
- Rich Razzleberry Pouch: 5-1/2″ x 10-1/4″
- score at 4-1/4″, 4-7/8″, 5-1/2″
- fold center score line, rotate 90 degrees then score at 2-1/4″ and 3-1/4″ down to horizontal score line
- Pumpkin Pie: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Cinnamon Cider: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Inner Ear: Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark Petal Pink
- Rosy Cheeks: Flirty Flamingo
- Pig Body: Light Petal Pink
- Coffee Sleeve: Dark Crumb Cake
- Scarf: Dark Pumpkin Pie, Dark Rich Razzleberry
- Click on any of the supplies in the showcase below to purchase them in my online store.
- Enter my November Host Code with your $50+ purchase and you will earn my November free gift – the Bumblebee Trinkets!
- Track your Campfire Badges to earn a free $50 Shopping Spree!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my November Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.