Hi there! Today I am sharing these adorable Hershey Nugget Treat Holders. I made these for my recent craft fair last weekend. These are so quick and easy to make and would make great party favors or stocking stuffers.
I made this during my weekly Facebook Live. I go Live every Monday at 7PM ET. Head over to my Facebook page and Like & Follow me today. I hope you’ll join me!
Watch the video below to see how to create these adorable treat holders!
- Cardstock: 2″ x 5″
- score at 1/4″ on each side on the 2″ side
- Ribbon: 12″ piece
- DSP for Hershey Nuggets: 1″ x 3″
- The bags are from Clear Bags, item FP1212. They are 2″ x 12″ so you will need to trim 4″ off the open end. You can find them here.
- Below each photo you will find the supplies used for the treat holder in the photo.
- Click on any of the supplies in the showcases below to purchase them in my online store.
- Enter my November Host Code with your $50+ purchase and you will earn my November free gift – the Bumblebee Trinkets!
- Track your Campfire Badges to earn a free $50 Shopping Spree!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my November Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.