- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Rather just purchase this kit? Purchase a prepaid code for 1 month subscription and you don’t have to worry about stopping a continual subscription later*. This is the best way to get the exact kit you want. After you purchase the prepaid code you just need to make sure to enter the prepaid code in to your Paper Pumpkin account no later than November 10, 2021 to ensure you get this kit.
*To ensure that Paper Pumpkin does not automatically charge a credit card when your prepaid subscription is over DO NOT enter a credit card number when setting up your prepaid code in your Paper Pumpkin account. Leave the Credit Card section blank. As long as you just enter the prepaid code you will be good to go.
How to Enter Your Prepaid Code
New Subscribers – Start the video at the beginning to see all the details on how to add your link to your new account.
Current Subscribers – Start the video at 5:18 to see how to add the link to your current Paper Pumpkin account.
If you have any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Talk to you soon!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my November Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.