Hi there! Last Saturday I participated in the Cypress Lakes 2021 Craft Show in Lakeland, FL. This is a retirement community that opened up to the public for this craft show.
I had my best sales to date at this craft show and am looking forward to joining everyone again next year.
My biggest seller once again was cards! Cards made up 54% of my profit for the day! I think my display is part of why I sell so many cards. Having the cards displayed at eye level really helps and allows people to see everything easily.
Like my card display? I purchased it at Displays2Go online. You can find it here. The one I have is 29″ wide with a 2.5″ pocket depth, item number
I sold 6 of the 40 Hershey Nugget Packs that I made. I really thought these would do better. I have seen others mention that whenever they make them they fly out the door at craft fairs. Maybe it’s still too far from Christmas…
The desktop calendars and chocolate bar sliders seemed to do a bit better at this show. I think because the holidays are getting closer these are doing better to give as gifts.
I still didn’t sell many of my gift card holders. I think it’s still too early for these to sell well. Fingers crossed I sell more of them at my next craft show in early December.
Here are my prices:
- Chocolate Bar Slider: $2.50
- 2022 Desktop Calendar: $5
- Gift Card Holder with Envelope: $3
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my November Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.