Today I have a fun, special Christmas offer to share with you. I am calling it my “12 Days of Christmas”.
December 1-12, 2021 I will be offering a different free gift each day. If you would like to earn the free gift for that day all you have to do is place a $50+ order and use my host code – FRUCUZVF – during checkout.
As a bonus, all orders in December will earn double Campfire Badges. You can pick your free gift and earn your free $50 shopping spree twice as fast! Merry Christmas!
I am releasing the free gift schedule early so that you can look it over and plan your orders accordingly.
- To earn the free gift of the day orders must be placed by midnight ET.
- Orders must be $50 before shipping & tax.
- One free gift per person per day.
- You can earn more than 1 day of free gifts during the 12 Days of Christmas.
- For example: You can place an order on December 1st to earn the Amaryllis Bloom Host Stamp Set then place an order on December 6th to earn the Ombre Gift Bags.
- $150+ orders before shipping & tax do not use the host code. Simply enjoy your Stampin’ Rewards and you will also earn the free gift for that day.
- Free gifts will be mailed out in the middle of January 2022 to the address used to place the order.
I hope you are looking forward to this fun offer. Please contact me anytime if you have any questions. You can email me at email@example.com.
Free Shipping – 26-28 November, 2021
Last Chance Products
Stampin’ Up! Bingo – January 2022
November Free Gift – Bumblebee Trinkets
Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates for Christmas
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my November Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.