Hi there! Today I have my first project that we made at my in-person Stamp Camp classes this month. I saw this card by fellow New Zealand Demonstrator Jacque Williams and knew I had to CASE it for my class.
The Spotlight Technique is such a fun technique, everyone absolutely loved it. Paired with one of my favorite stamps, the Daisy Garden Stamp, you can’t go wrong. What a gorgeous card!
Watch the video below to see how I created this card:
- Thick Basic White Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic White (for embossing): 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Subtles DSP: 3-3/4″ x 5″ (you will need two different colors)
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my November Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.