Today I am sharing the replay from my Facebook Live last night. I created a contest for World Cardmaking Day this year where I asked you to send in Christmas cards for a chance to win a prize. For every group of 25 cards I received I drew a prize. I received a total of 61 cards so I drew 3 winners.
You all blew me away with your beautiful Christmas cards and it was so much fun getting them in the mail and opening them up. It felt like Christmas came early!
Watch the video below for some awesome Christmas card inspiration!
The three winners and prizes are…
- Carol Dempsey – White 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon
- Pat Holcomb – Elegant Faceted Gems
- Sue Stefan – Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
I need your help! What should I do with all of these lovely cards? I am thinking about donating them to troops overseas or a disabled veterans facility. What do you think I should do? Feel free to suggest another option too. Let me know in the comments below.
Did you hear the big news? Stampin’ Up! is having a Clearance Rack update tomorrow! Click here to read all about it!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my October Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.