Today I have my 5th (and final) month 2021-2023 In Color Club cards to share with you. I can’t believe it’s over! I have really enjoyed putting these cards together each month and I know my In Color Club participants have really been enjoying them too.
For the final project I decided to create this cute gift card holders using the Ombre Gift Bags. These seemed to be a more challenging product to use so I really wanted to give my In Color Club participants a great project using these bags.
Watch the video below to see how to create these cute gift card holders.
I hope you will join me next year for In Color Club. Each month is like getting a new Christmas present filled with goodies, inspiration and even a free gift! Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get updates and watch my blog in April 2022 for the next In Color Club offering.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my October Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.