Today I am sharing the 3D project that we made at my September 2021 Stamp Camp classes this month. This adorable treat holder is a CASE from demonstrator Angie Juda. You can see her original project here.
My treat holder is almost exactly the same as Angie’s, I just changed the embellishments I used on the front of the treat holder. I thought this was so cute, thank you Angie for the adorable project!
This project was a great excuse to break out the Stamparatus and practice using one of my favorite stamping tools. We used the Stamparatus to practice 2-step stamping for the squirrel. I show you exactly how to line up the stamps in the video tutorial below. I hope you enjoy it!
The bags used for this treat holder are from Clear Bags. If you search “B3X5” they will come up with the correct bag. They measure 3 13/16″ x 5 3/16″. You can click here to shop them online.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this project. Don’t forget to take a look at all of the other exciting things I have coming up in the links below.
World Cardmaking Day Contest
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my September Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.