Today I have quick and easy Christmas gift card holders using the Note Cards & Envelopes. I got this idea from Dawn Griffith. She did these years ago and they are so quick & easy and are perfect for craft fairs!
I made these last night during my weekly Facebook Live. I go Live on Mondays at 7PM ET. Head over to my Facebook page and Like & Follow me so you never miss a notification.
The one I made in the video below is the one in the center of the picture using the Sweet Stockings DSP.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this project. Don’t forget to take a look at all of the other exciting things I have coming up in the links below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my September Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.