Last night I went live on my Facebook page to share an awesome technique to easily remove the little pieces from a detailed die using dryer sheets. I taught this technique at my September 2021 Stamp Camp classes and it was a huge hit. This card is a CASE from demonstrator Mary Brown.
I go Live on Mondays at 7PM ET. Head over to my Facebook page and Like & Follow me so you never miss a notification.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this project. Don’t forget to take a look at all of the other exciting things I have coming up in the links below.
World Cardmaking Day Contest
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my September Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.