Hi there! Today I am here to share the fun fold card that we created at my Stamp Camp classes this month. I always teach a fun fold card to shake things up and give everyone a bit of variety to their cardmaking.
This is a CASE of a card fellow demonstrator Debra Harrison shared. You can see her card here. I used Debra’s instructions and basic design and changed up a few things. I was really happy with how this turned out. Isn’t the 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer just gorgeous, I love it so much!
- Basic Black:
- 4-1/4″ x 10-1/2″, score at 1/2″, 1-3/4″, 3-3/4″, 5″
- 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 1/2″, 1-3/4″
- Beautifully Penned DSP:
- Leaf Pattern: 4″ x 4″
- Polka Dot Pattern: 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Flower & Polka Dot Pattern: 1-3/4″ x 4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this project. Don’t forget to take a look at all of the other exciting things I have coming up in the links below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my August Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.