Last night I went live on my Facebook page at my new time – Mondays at 7PM ET. I made this quick and easy Starbucks Via Gift Pouch using the Gingerbread & Peppermint products from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. This project was very heavily inspired from this one I saw from Erica Cerwin.
- Cinnamon Cider:
- 3″ x 11″ – score @ 6″ and 6-1/2″
- Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper:
- 2-7/8″ x 4-3/8″
Do you like live crafting demonstrations? Head over to my Facebook page and Like & Follow me so you never miss an update or project video. I go live every Monday at 7PM ET I hope you’ll join me.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my August Free Gift
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.