Hi and welcome to the third day of my July – December 2021 Mini Catalog Launch Party! Today we have our second craft a non-traditional Thanksgiving and/or Christmas themed card that is perfect for letting someone know you are thankful for them.
Look at the iridescent foiling in the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper on this card background, isn’t it fabulous?!
There are a few techniques I used on this card to give it some added dimension. I colored the holly leaves, berries, fruit in the fruitcake and cake stand with Wink of Stella and I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen on the cake stand to give it some dimension.
Want to see how to make this card? Join me this Monday at 10am ET on my Facebook page. I will be demonstrating all 3 of the projects from this week’s launch party on Monday.
No Facebook? No problem! Shortly after I finish the live Facebook demonstration I will upload the video to my YouTube channel.
Please Like & Follow me on my Facebook page and/or Subscribe to my YouTube channel while you are there. Thank you!
This card uses many new items from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog.
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 you will be able to order the following items from this project:
|11||156561||Sweets & Treats Stamp Set||$17.00|
|25||156329||Whimsy & Wonder 12″ x 12″ Specialty
Designer Series Paper
Thank you so much for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed this project. Be sure to join me tomorrow for my second prize bundle giveaway!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my July Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.