Hi! Today I have a cute gift holder to share with you that I made during my weekly Facebook Live this morning. This gift holder holds a travel size shower gel from Bath & Body Works.
Here is another angle so that you can see the stamping I did on the backside of it to give it a more finished look. Cute right?!
You can watch the replay below:
- Simply Succulent Cardstock: 4″ x 7-1/4″
- score at 1-1/2″ and 2-1/2″ in landscape position
- score at 1″ and 3″ in portrait position
- mark at 3-1/4″ from top and cut side flaps
- Pansy Petals DSP:
- 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″
- 1-3/4″ x 4-1/2″
Do you like live crafting demonstrations? Head over to my Facebook page and Like & Follow me so you never miss an update or project video. I go live every Monday at 10am ET I hope you’ll join me.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my July Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.