Today for my weekly Facebook Live I shared this cool technique that I taught at my July Stamp Camp Classes, the Bleaching Technique. You take Water Painters and dip them in a tiny bit of bleach and color over cardstock and watch the bleach strip the color from the cardstock. It totally transforms right before your eyes!
This card is a CASE from Australian Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Kylie Bertucci. She did a great job showing off this technique and my class loved it.
Watch the replay below:
Do you like live crafting demonstrations? Head over to my Facebook page and Like & Follow me so you never miss an update or project video. I go live every Monday at 10am ET I hope you’ll join me.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my July Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.