Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “where we show our favorite product tips. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Stamp Camp with Jen Tip:
Punch Out Multiple Images at One Time
Recently I learned how to line up your stamps for a multi-image punch. This method helps you stamp then punch all the images at one time. It saves so much time and I love a good time saver, what about you?!
Here’s What You Do
1. Punch out the images on a piece of cardstock to make your template.
2. Lay your template on your work surface and line up the stamps in the punched holes.
3. Once your stamps are positioned lay your Clear Block over the stamps to secure them in place. I used the Clear Block D in this example.
4. Flip your stamps over and lay the template on top to ensure they are lined up. You many need to adjust the stamps a bit to line them up. Gently release the stamp from the block that needs to be repositioned, line it up and press back on to the block.
5. Stamp your images on to your paper, line them up in your punch and punch everything out at one time.
6. Voila! You now have perfectly punched images!
This is the card that I created using this tip, it was a breeze to create! I hope you’ll give it a try very soon.