Hi friends! Today I have some really special cards to share with you. I love anything shiny or sparkly and these cards really fit the bill. I created these cards to send to my customers that earned a free gift from me in May so that I could share some of the Last Chance Products with them.
It’s hard to see how gorgeous the Love You Always Foil Sheets and Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper is until you see it in person. Trust me, you need these products before they go away for good!
Would you like to see how to create these beauties? I demonstrated them this morning during my weekly Facebook Live. Head over to my Facebook page and watch the replay. Don’t forget to Like & Follow me while you’re there so you never miss an update or project video. I go live every Monday at 10am ET I hope you’ll join me next time.
- Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ or 4″-1/4″ x 11″
- Love You Always Foil Sheet: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Love You Always Specialty DSP: 3″ x 5-1/4″, cut at 3/4″
- Basic White Card Liner: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Supplies (click on any image below to shop my online store):
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my June Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.