Hi friends! Today I have the third and final Make & Take card that my customers made at my first ever Stampin’ Bingo event that I held last week.
If you missed it, you can see my post about my Stampin’ Bingo event here.
This card is a CASE of a card that I saw Julie DiMatteo post on her blog. I loved how quick & easy it was and I needed a beautiful card to showcase the Hand-Penned suite of products and this was just the ticket. Thanks Julie!
- Blushing Bride: 5-1/2″ x 6-1/2″
- Basic Black: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White: 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Hand-Penned DSP: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
Supplies (click on any image below to shop my online store):
Thank you for joining me today. Be sure to check out the details for my upcoming Christmas Card Buffet and contact me today to sign up.
$250+ Orders Earn Bonus $25 in Stampin’ Rewards
Ends 14 June 2021
Christmas in August – Christmas Card Buffet
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Place a qualifying order and receive my June Free Gift!
- See how you can earn a free $50 shopping spree with my Campfire Rewards Program.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my newsletter.
- See how you can earn product credit when you refer a friend through my Customer Referral Program.
- Need a great gift? I offer Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificates.
- Join my Paper Pumpkin Club and get an alternate idea from me each month.
- Like & Follow me on Facebook so you never miss exciting updates.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss my video tutorials.